Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Byland's Jericho -- For Sale. JSBA registered.

Jericho is a real sweetie! Because I use portable netting to graze my land, I've kept a halter on him. I catch him and I can lead him, tie him, shear him or haul him. He's had 3 crops of lambs for a total of 7. His son FarmGirl's Calvin has sired two lambs this year. Jericho's ewe lambs have done very well at SAFF (Southeastern Animal Fiber Festival): firsts and thirds out of large ewe lamb classes. He has 4 very symmetrical horns and the nice black spots on his knees and ankles. Each of his eyes has a stripe of blue near the bottom of the pupil.

Jericho has been tested for Tay-Sachs and is negative: G444R-/-

My previous posts has photos of his two ram lambs from this year.

Jericho must go to a good home.    $250.00    336-971-3834 or  farmgirlarts[at]gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. I love him and if I needed a fifth ram, I would buy him right now!

    ReplyDelete